Skip to main content

If I am a spouse on an LTSVP, what will the tax rate be?

If you have lived in Malaysia for more than 182 days (the days need not be continuous), you pay the same tax as a Malaysian. If you have lived and worked in Malaysia for less than 182 days, then you will be charged a flat rate. However, you can do an e-filing with the Inland Revenue Board (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri) and to get a tax return.