- The applicant shall appear before the Registrar of Citizenship when submitting the application.
- The applicant must be aged 21 years and above on the date of the application. The applicant has resided in the federation for a period of not less than 10 years in a period of 12 years, including the 12 months immediately preceding the date of application.
- The applicant intends to reside permanently in the federation.
- The applicant is of good character.
- The applicant has adequate knowledge of the Malay language.
- The applicant must be sponsored by two referees who are citizens aged 21 years and above and who are not relatives, not hired persons, and not advocates or solicitors to the applicant.
- Form C must be completed and submitted together with copies of the necessary documents.
D-3-33, Block D, 8 Avenue Business Centre, Jalan Sungai Jernih 8/1, Seksyen 8 Petaling Jaya, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia