Skip to main content

What documents do I need to apply for a Residence Pass?

  1. Form IMM 16a.
  2. Photocopy of applicant’s passport (new and old).
  3. Passport size photo (2 copies).
  4. Photocopy of husband’s or wife’s identity card.
  5. Photocopy of the sponsor’s identity card (2 copies).
  6. Photocopy of marriage certificate of applicants.
  7. Photocopy of birth certificate and identity card of biological children (if any).

Leave a Reply