Skip to main content

What is the procedure to transfer my file from one Immigration office to another? What documents should I bring along with me?

You will have to request for a transfer from immigration. You will need to submit some form of evidence to indicate your current place of residence ( e.g. water or electric bill). Do not close your file until the Immigration office you want to transfer to has approved all the documents.