Skip to main content

How does the Residence Pass differ from the LTSVP?

The years spent on the LTSVP would count towards a PR application and you will require an endorsement to work from Immigration. Residence Pass holders are allowed to work and study in Malaysia without any restrictions.

Leave a Reply