Skip to main content

What are the documents required to apply for the Student Pass?

Please ensure you have read through Question 2 or are aware of the process to apply for the Student Pass.

Documents required by Jabatan Pendidikan/ Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah (PPD) will be attached to the Pink Form (sample attached). You will need to go in person to collect this form.

Documents required by Immigration:

Please ensure you have a verified document by the Jabatan Pendidikan/ Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah confirming your child’s place in the school before going to Immigration. Please find the checklist pictured below for New Applications.

More info: or you can collect this form in person from your local Immigration Office as per the Malaysian parent’s IC address

Note: Please have the originals of your documents on day of submission to Immigration and please ensure your documents that are not available in English are translated into English and verified by your respective Embassy.

Leave a Reply